INSTRUCTION AND WORKSHOP SERVICES
The GSU Library offers a variety of instructional services to
help students achieve academic success
FACULTY INFORMATION FOR COURSE-RELATED LIBRARY INSTRUCTION
The Liaison Librarian for your academic program will be happy to:
· Provide on-campus instruction in your classroom
· Provide class instruction in the library
· Participate in online Blackboard sessions
· Create instructional units or research guides for online and on-campus courses
For relevant library instruction sessions, please provide your Liaison Librarian with
specific information such as:
· Your syllabus
· What is the assignment or topics for research?
· Do you want students to use specific types of resources or research tools?
· Do you want students to have a general overview of library services and resources?
The GSU Library offers workshops on various topics and applications during fall and spring semesters.
· All students are welcome to attend scheduled workshops
· Faculty or students can request customized workshops
· The Library encourages faculty to provide students with extra credit for attending workshops
· View the current selection of workshops on the Workshop Schedule page
Questions about instruction or workshops can be directed to Linda Geller, 708-534-4136