Resources Available on the Web Site
- Locate full-text article and citations using the Library Resources In Mathematics
- Locate Internet web sites for full-text articles, associations & societies, using Internet Resources in Mathematics.
- Find scientific writing information using Writing Resources in Mathematics.
- Learn about the degree programs offered at the Mathematics Department at GSU.
- Search GSU Catalog below.
Search Library Resources in Mathematics
LOOK OUT FOR NEW BOOKS ADDED in the Right hand box below. This will change periodically as new bookas are added.
- JOURNAL ARTICLES: The following databases have been recommended for full text journal articles, articles in peer reviewed journals, citations & abstracts in Mathematics. Using a non-campus computer? You will be prompted for your Library ID Number and password. Refer to the Library ID web page for more information.
ScienceDirect College Edition (Elsevier) Research articles in chemistry, computer science, pharmacology, energy, engineering, mathematics, physics and astronomy, agricultural and biological sciences, biochemistry, genetics and molecular biology, environmental science, immunology and microbiology, and neuroscience.
JSTOR - Digital archives/full-text of scholarly research articles covering the subjects anthropology, archaeology; biological sciences, botany & plant sciences, ecology & evolutionary biology, general science; geography, history of science & technology, mathematics, statistics and more.
Academic Search Complete (EBSCO) Academic Search Complete, designed specifically for academic institutions, is the world's largest scholarly, multi-disciplinary full text database containing full text for nearly 4,600 scholarly publications, including more than 3,500 peer-reviewed publications. In addition to the full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for all 8,052 journals in the collection.
D2410 Phone 708-534-4137
In: Schaum's outline series. McGraw-Hill. 2000. eBook.
- Subjects:MATHEMATICS / Algebra / Intermediate; Algebra--Outlines, syllabi, etc; Algebra--Problems, exercises, etc
- Database:eBook Collection (EBSCOhost)