Resources Available on the Web Site
- Locate full-text article and citations using the Library Resources In Mathematics
- Locate Internet web sites for full-text articles, associations & societies, using Internet Resources in Mathematics.
- Find scientific writing information using Writing Resources in Mathematics.
- Learn about the degree programs offered at the Mathematics Department at GSU.
- Search GSU Catalog below.
Search Library Resources in Mathematics
- Databases of Indexes and abstracts and some with full text access Below are listed databases that you can use to do subject searches. If GSU has paid for the full text of certain journals, you will be able to open the article by clicking on the GSU icon.
- MathSciNet MathSciNet® is an electronic publication offering access to a carefully maintained and easily searchable database of reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for much of the mathematical sciences literature.
- Web of Science (WOS) WEB OF Knowledge - OR WOS is a citation indexing database. It is based on th epremise that shared citations at the end of an article are related. So with one search you look for cited and citing references and expand your search. WOS has the Science Citation Index, the Social Science Citation Index and the Art and Humanities index. Please create a user Id and password from ONSITE giving close attention to the password as it requires a charater and an alphanumeric, and the system will kick you out after 3 attempts. You have to use your GSU student ID to login which will be your user ID.
- JSTOR - Digital archives/full-text of scholarly research articles covering the subjects anthropology, archaeology; biological sciences, botany & plant sciences, ecology & evolutionary biology, general science; geography, history of science & technology, mathematics, statistics and more
- Academic Search Complete (EBSCO) Academic Search Complete, designed specifically for academic institutions, is the world's largest scholarly, multi-disciplinary full text database containing full text for nearly 4,600 scholarly publications, including more than 3,500 peer-reviewed publications. In addition to the full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for all 8,052 journals in the collection
D2410 Phone 708-534-4137
In: Schaum's outline series. McGraw-Hill. 2000. eBook.
- Subjects:MATHEMATICS / Algebra / Intermediate; Algebra--Outlines, syllabi, etc; Algebra--Problems, exercises, etc
- Database:eBook Collection (EBSCOhost)