- Locate full-text article and citations using the Library Resources in Environmental biology, toxicology and enviromental HEalth
- Locate Internet web sites for full-text articles, associations & societies, MSDS, toxicology, & safety using Internet Resources in Environmental biology, toxicologt and environmental health.
- Find scientific writing information using Writing Resources in Environmental biology, toxicology and environmental health
- Learn about the degree programs offered at the Environmental biology toxicology and environmental health.
- Search GSU Catalog below.
If you need to find articles on aTOPIC or SUBJECT, use one of our databases. Databases collect article references from many sources so you can search broadly.
If you have a reference and you want to FIND AN EXACT ARTICLE, use the A-to-Z journal list. Search for the journal title and follow the links to the full text.
Library Resources in Environmental biology/ Health & Toxicology
- JOURNAL ARTICLES- The following databases have been recommended for full text journal articles, articles in peer reviewed journals,
Citations & abstracts in Environonmental Biology, Health & toxicology. Using a non-campus computer? You will be prompted for your Library ID Number and password.
- Environmental Science and Pollution Management - Over 1,100 leading full-text journals from around the world are included as well as over 4,000 full-text government reports and over 1.2 million digitized pages from over 1,700 Environmental Impact Statements
- ACS Legacy Archives (American Chemical Society) Provides full-text searching and instant access to all titles, volumes, issues, and articles published by the American Chemical Society from 1879 to current.
ScienceDirect College Edition (Elsevier) Research articles in chemistry, computer science, pharmacology, energy, engineering, mathematics, physics and astronomy, agricultural and biological sciences, biochemistry, genetics and molecular biology, environmental science, immunology and microbiology, and neuroscience.
WEB OF KNOWLEGE (Web of Science)Is a database of citation indexes including Science Citation Index, Social Science Citation Index and Arts and Humanities index. It also includes other databases. First time users have to sign in on CAMPUS using their govst.edu email addresses, and create a user ID and password as specified by the publisher. The database has excellent tutorials, and if further help is needed please contact me at 4137 or email@example.com.
JSTOR - Digital archives/full-text of scholarly research articles covering the subjects anthropology, archaeology; biological sciences, botany & plant sciences, ecology & evolutionary biology, general science; geography, history of science & technology, mathematics, statistics and more.
- PubMed/Medline - The most complete index for biomedical clinical and research literature, published by the National Library of Medicine.
Project Muse - Includes full text journals in anthropology,science, philosophy & ethics of science, mathematics, medicine and health, and the history of science, technology, and medicine.
Academic Search Complete (EBSCO) Academic Search Complete, designed specifically for academic institutions, is the world's largest scholarly, multi-disciplinary full text database containing full text for nearly 4,600 scholarly publications, including more than 3,500 peer-reviewed publications. In addition to the full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for all 8,052 journals in the collection.