Last Updated: Aug 28, 2017
"How To...." use library resources Webinars
You must have Java installed. Works best with Google Chrome. You may need to install Collaborate Launcher for use with IE. Please check your computer settings by clicking on "Check Browser" on the ELearning login page.
- Searching CINAHL Plus with Full Text for Peer Reviewed Articles (20 minutes 44 sec) - Paul Blobaum, September 11, 2013
- How to Search for Research Articles in CINAHL Plus with Full Text (33 minutes) Feb 5, 2014
This presentation presents search strategies for locating research articles in CINAHL Plus with full text,evaluating research results, managing citations, formatting APA citations, and locating the full text article
- How to use the GSU Library Catalog and IShare, borrow from other libraries, and basic CINAHL searching (22 Minutes) February 1, 2014
Description: How to use: GSU Library Catalog, IShare, borrowing from other libraries, how to conduct a basic literature search using CINAHL Plus with Full Text (and other Ebsco databases, overview of CQ Researcher and CREDO Reference databases
- How to search PubMed (basic) (21 minutes) February 1, 2014
How to conduct a basic literature search in PubMed/Medline using MeSH subject headings and key words.
- How to conduct a research literature review using PsycINFO and PubMed - January 28, 2014 (31 minutes)
Recorded for ADDS 8200 - Seminar in Substance Abuse. Contains tips on conducting a thorough literature review using PsycINFO, and PubMed.
- How to register for Endnote Online and Web of Science and an overview (16 minutes) Feb. 6, 2014
Endnote Online is a citation management program included in our Web of Science platform. This presentation will introduce you to Endnote Online and Web of Science databases, and show you how to register for an account through the GSU Library. For GSU faculty, staff, and students.
- How to Search for Research Articles in OT Search - (19 minutes) Feb. 5, 2014
OT Search is the bibliographic storage and retrieval system of the Wilma West Library at the American Occupational Therapy Association. Learn how to effectively use the OT Thesaurus, and search strategies to identify journal articles and access.
- Literature Searching, Journal Access, and Research for Communications Disorders (36 minutes) September 11, 2014
How to locate known journals and citations to known journal articles; how to conduct a literature search in core CDIS indexes, and access journal articles, and what resources the library has available.