- FirstGov.gov The U.S.Government’s Official Web Portal.
- FedWorld.gov Search for government jobs, government research & development publications, Supreme Court Decisions.
- GPO (FirstSearch) Catalog of U.S. government publications
- Library of Congress
- National Institute of Justice
- State of Illinois homepage
- State of Illinois Legislature -- Senators
- State of Illinois Legislature -- Representatives
- Supreme Court Collection from the LegalInformation Institute
- Thomas -- legislative information on the Internet
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Dept. of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Dept. of Labor: Bureau of Labor Statistics
- The White House Search issues, news, appointments, major speeches, etc.
ASSOCIATIONS and ORGANIZATIONS
- American Planning Association
- American Political Science Association
- American Society for Public Administration
- Cato Institute The Cato Institute is a non-profit public policy research foundation headquartered in Washington, D.C.
- Center for Land Use Interpretation (CLUI)
- European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA)
- Illinois City/County Management Association
- Institute for Public Administration
- Institute of Public Administration Australia (IAPAA)
- International City/County Management Association
- Local Government Institute (LGI)
- Main Street: Revitalizing your Commercial District
- National Academy of Public Administration (NAPA)
- National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration
- NationalCenter for Public Productivity (NCPP)
- National League of Cities (NLC)
- Pew Partnership for Civic Change
- Pratt Institute Center for Community and Economic Development
- Public Administration Section of the American Political Science Association
- Public Administration Theory Network (PAT-NET)
- Southern Public Administration Education Foundation (SPAEF)
- United Nations Online Network in Public Administration and Finance (UNPAN)
- nited States Conference of Mayors(USCM)
UNIVERSITY or EDUCATION WEBSITES
Ash Institute for Democratic Governance and Innovation The Ash Institute at Harvard’s John F. Kennedy Schoolof Government brings you timely examples of government innovation.
Hoover Institution at Stanford University The HooverInstitution on War, Revolution and Peace is a public policy research center devoted to advanced study of politics, economics, political economy, and international affairs.