Provides reliable articles with bibliographies and links on religion.
CONCISE DICTIONARY OF RELIGION
Brief definitions of religious terms.
The Ecole Initiative
A hypertext encyclopedia of Early Church History.
The Catholic Encyclopedia
Articles from an early twentieth-century edition of this standard reference work.
Rich Tatum's Glossary of Church History
Brief descriptions of people, events and terms.
American Religion Data Archive
Data on American religious practices.
Religion Statistics and Geography
Statistics on religious worldwide.
- Credo Reference Unlimited online reference service featuring over 250 full-text reference book titles with over 3 million entries from 57 highly-respected publishers integrated in a robust search engine with many unique interactive features. Includes these reference books:
Academic Search Complete An index to citations, abstracts, and many full-text online journals, published by Ebsco.
Religious Online Texts
- Religious and Sacred Texts
Links to traditional sacred texts.
- Internet Sacred Text Archive
Links to a wide variety of sacred texts.
- World Prayers - Prayer Collective
An anthology of prayers for adoration, celebration, invocation and meditation.
- Christian Classics Ethereal Library
E-texts of Christian classics on theology and spirituality.
- Finding God in Cyberspace
Content-rich clearinghouse of religious studies resources.
- Exploring Religion Home
Information about Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, and Judaism.
- ReligiousWorlds: Sources for Religion, Religions, Religious Studies
Information and links for the study and interpretation of religions.
- Islamic Studies, Islam, Arabic, Religion
Topically organized resources on Islam.
- The Hindu Universe : Hindu Resource Center
Resources related to Hinduism.
- Judaism and Jewish Resources
One of the most complete directories of links to Jewish resources on the Web.
- Virtual Christianity
Links to Christian resources.
- Buddhist Studies WWW VL
Briefly annotated site links to resources on Buddhism.
- The New Testament Gateway
Information about the New Testament and its background.
CERTR Electronic Journals Gallery
Numerous academic electronic journals in various fields of religious studies.